Friday, June 1, 2018

Be Salty!


I'm excited, I'm excited, I'm excited!
Salty has come out with the most tempting piece yet!  This lovely ensemble is absolutely to die for and I don't normally talk like that!  Her Misumi Cherry Blossom pant and top are so unique and NOW that I'm excited to be seen out and about in them!  Coming in 6 enticing colors (cherry-seen here-blue, green, pink, purple and teal) and fit for Belleza, Slink and Maitreya.  It's featured now at the June Dazzle Event, (June 1st - 25th) at an extremely affordable price of $99L for each color; which means EVERY color is an option!  Hurry there now and be the talk of the town!


Top: Salty

Pants: Salty

Hair: Doe, Fifty Linden Friday

Heels: KC

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose: SORAwoMIRU Poses

Location: 4 Horsemen MC

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...