Sunday, November 19, 2017

Cherry Blossoms


I saw this amazing skirt, top and heel outfit, by GeMyles around the grid and was really intrigued.  Imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon it at the FitMesh Designers Expose!  I was SO excited to have found it and even more excited to see the full spectrum of colors in it’s hud.  You are able to change the color of the dress and top with the waistband and side tie independent so you’re able to have that a contrasting color, as I’ve done here.  The heels alone are amazing, but paired with this, it’s outstanding!  
Deets:
Skirt & Top: GeMyles Malissia Outfit, FitMesh Designers Expose
Heels: GeMyles Casie Heels, (with the above outfit) FitMesh Designers Expose
Hair: Tableau Vivant
Hair Adornment: Lode
Collar: Real Evil
Pose: Kirin
Location: Whole Wheat: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...