Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Kiss me under the Mistletoe….


I’ve done a few lingerie pieces these past few weeks and this is another one that I’m finding just perfect.  Sexy and classy, it shows just enough.  The sheerness of it makes things quite visible, enough to start those engines.  I’ve worn my hair just so, to make this post more modest, but trust me, this will start the fires of your partner!   Done by Nala Design and available now at the FitMesh Designers Expose, it comes with the slip you see and the black, fitted panties.  You may want to have this little thing packaged and wrapped for your love under your Christmas tree, Menorah, or however else you may celebrate this holiday season. 
Deets:
Lingerie: Nala Design, FitMesh Designers Expose
Hair Adornment: Boudoir 
Hair: Truth
Pose: BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...