Wednesday, December 6, 2017

She's a girly-girl with moxie.


I’m a girly girl, through and through.  When others are wearing leather chaps and lace, I’m in flowing cotton, empire-waist dresses with baby doll shoes and stockings.  So when I happened upon these eye shadows by Inevitable Madness, I was one happy girly.
Called “November Frost” they come in this beautiful teal that I’m sporting along with a deep purple and green on an easy to use Omega hud.  The bottom lashes are accented with sparkles in the same color as the actual shadow, so your eyes really stand out and “pop!”  
Deets:
Eye Shadow: Inevitable Madness, November Frost
Hair: Truth
Top: Blueberry
Collar: Real Evil
Pose: Nanika

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...