Sunday, December 10, 2017

Waiting


When I want to go out on the town and do a formal night, I’m always on the hunt for a spectacular dress to not only look good in, but also to wow others with.  This formal dress does just that.  By GL Designs, and available now at the FitMesh Designers Expose, the Sofie dress is one of depth and detailed textures.  It offers colors in red (which I’m wearing here) along with black, blue and green.  The gold accent around the waist is sparkly rich, which makes it perfect for the Christmas season. The added gold accent flowing around the bust makes it so there is no need for a necklace.  A job well done in my opinion and certainly not one to miss.  
Deets:
Dress: GL Sofie Dress, FitMesh Designers Expose
Hair: Blues
Pose: GingerFish Poses
Location: The Chamber 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...