Saturday, January 27, 2018

Stop, you're makin' me blush....


I was excited to see this new addition to the Inevitable Madness lineup and available at the "I Heart the Cart" event, from February 1st-28th.  It's the Elizabeth Blush and it's really fantastic.  Coming in several shades of "blush" and with the option of having a sexy mole on the upper cheek, it gives you a lot of variety.  I'm sporting the "Cherry" blush with the mole option of course, but you do have the options of Pink, Dark Red, Coral and this lovely Cherry.  All with or without the mole, you choose!  Omega applier so you have options here with this wonderful creation.

Available here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BuenaVista/42/188/22

Deets:

Blush applier: Inevitable Madness, I Heart the Cart

Hair: Stealthic

Collar: Real Evil


#secondlife #slfashion #sl

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...