Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sit riiiiiight here.


Chic Fashion is a new creator for me, one I've not come across but now that I have, they'll be in my cross hairs.  They're showcasing at the FitMesh Designer Expose, with this sweet bedtime outfit.  Featuring a tank with panties and coming in a whopping 12 pattern choices via it's hud, there's a lot of options to choose from.  Coming in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP and standard sizes, everyone can own a set!  Running until March 25th, the FitMesh Designer Expose is not to be missed this month.

Available here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Money/251/39/38

Deets:

Bedroom Outfit: Chic Fashion, FitMesh Designer Expose

Hair: Doe, Fifty Linden Friday

Pose: FoxCity

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...