Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I've got the blues.


Sometimes I wish I had a better wardrobe with more shorts and casual wear.  So imagine my surprise when I came across this cute set by S&B at the FitMesh Designer Expose.  Featuring a lacy crochet top and cute floral shorts with belt, it comes in 6 colors, black, blue, peach, mint, white and yellow.  The shorts, top and belt are able to be colored independently of each other, which makes the wearing options of this endless.  Going until the 25th of March, head to the FitMesh Designer Expose to catch S&B and her wonderful creations. 

Available here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Money/251/39/38

Deets:

Top & Shorts: S&B, FitMesh Designer Expose

Heels: Dirty Princess

Hair: D!VA

Location: 4 Horsemen MC
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hidden%20Creek%20Valley/93/141/26

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...