Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Lolli Pop


As almost everyone on the grid knows, the 2018 Skin Fair is happening until March 25th and Inevitable Madness has a new eye shadow out at the fair.  Their Neon Halo Eye Shadow is an exclusive to the event, and I do so enjoying seeing "exclusive" on items.  This to me, means that not every Nancy, Jane and Sue will be sporting the same eye make-up as me and I can continue to be my unique self.  But I digress....The eye shadow, coming in a whopping 8 enticing colors via it's Omega Hud, has a wonderful thick, winged eyeliner that add to the eye pop.  With Inevitable Madness' Neon Halo Eye Shadow, you won't be disappointed.

Available here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Octavia/147/55/25

Deets:

Eye Shadow: Inevitable Madness, Skin Fair

Hair: Wasabi Pills

Lollipop: Catwa

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...