Thursday, April 12, 2018

Fallen Angel of Light


As mentioned in a previous post, I'm now featuring Abigail's Fashions in my blog, something I'm awfully proud of and excited about.  The proprietors are really working hard at bringing you fashion that is sexy but extremely classy.  There will never be bits showing, yet you'll feel attractive and sexy in all their items, something I really appreciate.

This lovely skirt and top ensemble is no exception to their classy rule.  A lovely silken texture, the Raquel set is so delicate and pretty.  Floral designs grace the front hips of the skirt and also the netted chest of the crop, halter top.  Coming in a plethora of colors, 8 to be exact, you'll be hard pressed to choose just one, so I'd recommend the fatpack.  I'm featuring the "sand" colored one here, which is lovely and delicate.  I feel, dare I say?  Angelic?

Fitted for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Slink, TMP, Tonic, Venus, Freya, and Isis.  All us girls can be dressed classy with a touch of angelicness.  Available at both their main store and marketplace.

Available here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Madura%20Island/101/187/29 Main Store
                         https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/177690 Marketplace

Deets:

Halter Top: Abigail's Fashions

Skirt: Abigail's Fasions

Hair: Tukinowaguma

Waist Chain: Real Evil

Pose: Dark Magic Poses

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Location: Backdrop City
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Backdrop%20City/141/29/1102

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...