Monday, April 30, 2018

Finally Red


I'm in RED and I'm loving it!  This amazing dress, the Farrah, by Abigail's Fashions is a new, original mesh creation.  What I love most about this little number is the silkiness of the texture.  It's like I can reach out and touch it's smoothness.  Coming in 9 delicious colors with two additional floral options, you are covered for every night of the week plus some.  The sleeves are optional, which make it customizable, something I do so enjoy.  The tie front is girly and sweet, and the length keeps it extremely sexy.  Fitted for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Venus. On sale at The Avenue shopping event starting May 1st.  Pick up the fatpack, you won't be sorry!


Deets:

Dress: Abigail's Fashions

Hair: Magika

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose: GingerFish

Location: Winter Moon

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...