Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Sweet like Candy


*Wipes my screen down.*
It's down right steamy in here with the newest brand and lingerie I'm featuring here today!  By a new designer for me, MOZ, this cute and sassy lingerie set is available now at the 
FitMesh Plaza and 50% Discount Event.  Called the "Tara Babydoll" this is going to be one of my very favorites for a long time!  Coming in 6 floral patterns that will turn any rough and tumble girl into a sweet muse.  I'm wearing the Daisy Blue here and I just love it's delicate pattern and the silky ribbon that is featured under the breast and as straps.  Matching thong is included. With MOZ being an original mesh creator, they are going to be one to watch!
Their 50% off item is a grey, knit tube top you'll want to snatch up too!


Deets:

Lingerie: MOZ

Hair: Limerence

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose and Prop: eTc Poses

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...