Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Cobbled Streets


One of the things I love about blogging is finding the things I didn't think I needed.  Such is the case with S&B Fashion's Casual Hoodie and Pant set.  Available now at the FitMesh Plaza & 50% Discount Event, I could have sworn I did NOT need a casual set like this!  But now, having seen it's versatility (with it's 7 color hud), I love it!  A terry texture hooded, crop top, featuring a "Parental Advisory Explicit Content" label shown on front.  Crop terry pants finish off the outfit.  Perfect for your lazy days or running-around afternoons.  Fitted for Altamura, Belleza, eBody, Maitreya, Slink and Classic Sizes.  Head to the FitMesh Plaza & 50% Discount Event for S&B Fashion's fun and playful set.


Hoodie Top: S&B Fashion

Crop Pant: S&B Fashion

Hair: Wasabi Pills

Tennies: ROC

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose: <K&S>

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...