Thursday, July 5, 2018

I dare you to love me.


Are you looking for a striking look?  One that turns heads and stops people in their tracks?  
If so, I think I've found the makeup applier for you.  
From Booty's Beauty, it's her Urban CowGirl palette.  With 6 stunning eyeshadows and 12 lipsticks, this applier may very well be all you need to get you noticed.  
Made for Catwa, the hud is easy to use and comes with the ever so handy "clear" hud to make makeup removal a breeze.  
Available now at the mainstore, pick it up today and start stopping traffic.


Deets:

Eyeshadow & Lipstick Applier: Booty's Beauty

Hair: Limerence

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...