Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Kiss my soul.


Booty's Beauty has another winner on her hands with the latest and greatest I'm featuring today.  
I'm wearing her Vamp Lip lipstick and the Night Shift eyeshadow, and they scream seductive!  The lip applier comes with 8 colors, 4 having two contrasting colors such as the black and red I'm wearing here.  The Night Shift eyeshadow is black and rich with a nice wing, and the applier also includes 11 lipsticks to choose from.  (Note: The Vamp Lip and Night Shift appliers are two different appliers and will need to be purchased separately.)  Both appliers made for Catwa and available now at Booty's Beauty mainstore.  Let Booty know I sent you!


Deets:

Eyeshadow: Booty's Beauty

Lipstick: Booty's Beauty

Hair: Pr!tty

Collar: Cae

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose: Nanika

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...