Monday, September 10, 2018

Be Free


Are you feeling a bit Salty because you can't find a thing to wear in your closet (which I'm sure is completely organized by color and style-just like mine!  *coughs)?    Well I'm here to tell you that one of my favorite creators Salty, has a free dress for you!  Available now at Free Dove, it's a sweet denim dress with an around the waist bow.  Perfect for anyone who is new to this world or simply needs a bit of a fun pick me up to start your day, just head on over to Free Dove and grab your gift.  You won't regret this little dress and you'll be looking your very best after you do.  
I'm including the landmark to both Free Dove and the Salty mainstore here.  

                         http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flawless/195/122/29 (Salty Mainstore)

Deets:

Dress: Salty

Hair: Clawtooth

Collar: Cae

Heels: Empire

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose & Props: Haven Poses

Location: 4 Horsemen MC

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...