Friday, September 7, 2018

She waits.


If I've told one person, I've told a million; one of the best kept secrets out there is what a wonderful creator WellMade is.  I enjoy seeing what she comes out with on a regular basis and she never disappoints.  And on top of all that?  She's a wonderfully nice person, and I do so enjoy supporting someone like that.  So lucky for you, WellMade is featured again this month at the 
FitMesh Plaza & 50% Discount Event and you have the chance to pick up what I'm featuring here.  It's her Millay top and skirt, that is revealing in all the right places.  The texture has a bit of sparkle to it and you're able to change the color of the top and skirt separately with it's 15 color hud.  Fitted for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, Tonic and eBody, everyone is able to see what WellMade is all about!


Deets:

Top & Skirt: WellMade

Hair: Limerence

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Chair & Pose: GingerFish Poses

Backdrop: WetCat

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...