Thursday, November 15, 2018

Merry, Merry


Ok, I'm pulling a big-box store move.  I'm featuring something Christmasy before Thanksgiving.  Forgive me.  But in my defense, I can't help it.  Salty has released their Angel in the Snow dress for 
The Creative Spark event.  Available now at the mainstore, it's one not to miss.  Featuring a snowflake sweater and sparkly skirt.  Coming in 6 colors, each being $99L with the fat pack being $350L.  By now you know how I feel about fat packs and with this type of pricing, there's no doubt what I'd recommend-the fatpack!  Teleport to Salty and grab this steal and be ready to be Merry this holiday season!


Deets:

Dress: Salty

Collar: Cae

Hair: Truth

Heels & Leg Warmers: Mesh Agency

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose & Props: Le Poppycock

Location: 4 Horsemen MC

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...