Friday, December 7, 2018

If the Crown Fits


By now you must recognize one of my favorite designers of original mesh.  Keep in mind that I not only give merit to the creativity that designers showcase, but also to who they are as people.  Those things are what makes some of my favorites.  Abigail's Fashion is one such creator that has these boxes checked for me.  Well rounded and always looking for creative ways to dress the female form.  And on top of all that, generous in their pricing.  
So with that all said, they're featured at Swank this month with this amazing dress, the Jasnah dress!  It's simply beautiful.  Coming in 12 colors and of course the full fat pack which I think is the best go-to as far as this dress is concerned.  It's perfect for the formal events you have coming up with it's sheer neck/chest and it flatters beautifully.  A bit of whimsy is featured with a small pixie leaving her dust behind along the front bodice and a bit of sparkle on the sheer layer.  As always, keeping it very classy and very sexy.  Fitted for Belleza, Slink and Maitreya.  
I'm headed to Swank now and I'll hope to see you there!


Deets:

Dress: Abigail's

Hair: elikatira

Crown: Zendra

Pose: GingerFish Poses

Location: Luane's Magical World

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...