Sunday, December 2, 2018

Make My Day


I do so enjoy coming across an outfit that can exploit that bad girl side of me.  
(Because come on now, we all know us girls have a bad side...just some choose not to admit it.)  
This latest ensemble by KOM does just that and some.  Edgy and sexy all rolled into one.  
Halter style top and mini shorts, I feel pretty tough in this.  
I always suggest the fat pack because as I say, who wants to waste time on deciding what color?  Coming in 5 colors, you're set for every day of the work week-when you have to convince people to see things your way!  Coming to The Chapter Four, starting December 4th.  
I'll be waiting for the doors to open!


Deets:

Top & Shorts: KOM

Hair: EMO-tions

Collar: Cae

Boots: Gabriel

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Props: MRC

Pose: Assassin's Cave

Location: 4 Horsemen MC

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...