Saturday, January 19, 2019

Through The Window


If you're anything like me, you have a closet full of shoes and more shoes.  Inworld?  I have several folders dedicated to them.  Ok, who am I kidding-that's only my dream of a clean inventory.  I have one massive folder full of boots, heels, tennis, platforms and flats.  And today?  I've added one more pair of heels.  From V-Twins it's their Bootleggerz - Paris heels, coming in a rich brown seen here or black.  They are sexxxxxy.  Available now at the mainstore for all you Maitreya, Belleza and Slink body users.  


Deets:

Heels: V-Twins

Dress: Vanilla Bae

Hair: Kuni

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose: eTc Poses

Backdrop: Adorably Strange Wares (ASW)

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...