Thursday, February 14, 2019

Al Fresco


Admittedly this blog has been about fashion on the Second Life Grid.  It's how I've chosen to express myself and my interests during my tenure.  With that said, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to talk about what Anna's Attic has to offer at this February round of the Versus Event.  In time for the romance of the month is their amazing al fresco dining set, Evelyn.  Coming with a stunning gazebo, table, chairs, rug, chandelier and place settings, it will see you having an amazing soiree with friends and family. Dark wood and cream, it's enough to make you want to dine outside all year round.  
Head to Versus and scoop this find up.  Anna's Attic is one to watch today and all days for they have some amazing pieces.  


Deets:

Dining Set: Anna's Attic

#secondlife #slfurnishings #sldining

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...