Thursday, February 7, 2019

Obligatory Valentine's Day Photo


In another publication on fashion, I had declared I was only going to wear black for the month of February.  Then, Abigail's came out with this outfit for the latest round of Swank and I decided to go back on my word.  Their Lexy skirt and top is one that is not only going to get me in the mood for all things love, it's going to do that for you too.  The top and skirt come in a "heart" option (seen here) that will only be available at Swank (think exclusive!) and I'm in love.  Lace options are also available with 10 colors to choose from.  The skirt and top are sold separately, but as I always do, I recommend the fat packs on both.  Fitted for Belleza, Slink and Maitreya, Abigail's is doing great things with their original mesh designs.  Head to Swank and be unique as they are. 


Deets:

Top & Skirt: Abigail's

Hair: Doux

Necklace: Supernatural

Bracelets & Rings: AvaWay

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose & Prop: FoxCity

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...