Sunday, March 24, 2019

C'est la vie


With it nearing the end of the month, I wanted to squeeze in my last blog for TheEvent.  From PS Nails, it's their A Little Luck nail applier.  With a huge selection of colors to choose from, it features shamrocks galore with a white tip.  Made for both fingers and toes, it's really special and something that can be worn during the entire year.  For Belleza, Slink, Maitreya and Omega, go scoop this up from PS Nails.  They'll quickly become your favorite nail applier creator, as they have mine.  

In case you missed it, this is indeed my last post for TheEvent.  After a successful run, it's time to move on to brighter and bigger things for TheEvent owners.  I know I can stand and say for myself and all who have been involved with TheEvent, we wish them a bright future and much success with all their endeavors.  Keep the creators you've seen here in mind when you need your next must have item; they'll still be creating, bringing you the best there is to offer.  


Deets:

Nail Applier: PS Nails

Dress: Bueno

Hair: Tableau Vivant

Rings: SuperNatural

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose: Chisa Creation

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...