Monday, March 25, 2019

Improved Vision


Men?  Bear with me.  I realize I'm featuring glasses for you here and you might be wondering why with being a girl, I'm wearing men's glasses.  My answer to that is very simple; they were just too perfect to NOT feature.  From Deep Static, these are their Justin glasses, featured now at The Versus Men's Event.  Coming in 5 colors of wood, they are unique and perfect for that look you maybe  looking for.  These are not scripted, as DS wanted you to be able to customize them yourself in size and opaqueness of the lenses.  All directions to do such things are included in your purchase.  
(Btw, Deep Static (DS) is the accessory division of NewChurch, something that I didn't know!  With that said, you know the reputation of NewChurch so don't hesitate in picking up this great addition to your wardrobe and look.)


Deets:

Glasses:  Deep Static (DS)

Hair: Limerence

Ears: Swallow

Kitten Earrings: Doe

Necklace: Amias

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...