Sunday, March 31, 2019

Story from Tokyo


I'm a self professed girly girl.  Pinks, ruffles, bows, that's me.  But there are some days I want to be rough, tough and someone you'd not want to meet in a dark alley.  (I know what you're thinking...but bear with me.)  When I am in such mood, I know I can hit V-Twins to find the perfect ensemble to make that dream come true.  Such is the case with the outfit I'm sporting here.  The Sidekick is one of subtle toughness and edge.  Belted, buckle pants with a a huge color HUD that allows you to change the color and texture along with color options for the belt at the waist.  The open, denim shirt has 22 texture and color options on it's own.  The options will keep you in this outfit for days to come. Available now at the mainstore, head over today and let them know I sent you.


Deets:

Shirt & Pants: V-Twins

Heels: V-Twins

Hair: Lamb

Necklace: EarthStones

Collar: Cae

Bracelets & Rings: AvaWay & Supernatural

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose: KASV Poses

Location: SSOC - Rieri Town in Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...