Sunday, May 12, 2019

A Short Dream


If it's possible to get excited about a new outfit, I'm here to tell you I've been successful at it.  The latest weekend release, Blasphemy Casual by V-Twins is so up my alley, I can barely contain myself!  Jean textured, the tied crop top, opened at the breast, tells everyone around you you'll be bringing sexy back.  The skirt is in the same state, with zippered openings on either leg.  Both pieces come with the standard extensive color hud that V-Twins is known for..  This complete outfit is ready and waiting for you at the mainstore; you'll be set for a fun summer day and night with this one.  


Deets:

Top & Skirt: V-Twins

Hair: Besom

Collar & Necklaces: Cae

Bracelets & Rings: AvaWay & Supernatural

Body: Maitreya

Head: Genus

Pose: FoxCity

Location: The Looking Glass

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...