Thursday, August 8, 2019

You're Late


I often wonder at this time of year if we're going to have an Indian Summer.  It's a two-fold thought for me; forego soups and sweaters for the carefree meals of hot days and clothing that keeps you cool.  If we head into an Indian Summer, I know that Abigail's will be who I turn to.  They've come out with their Penny top and skirt.  Perfect the unseasonably hot, dry days and cut in such a way that it keeps it all classy.  Both pieces are individual and of course comes with individual color/pattern huds.  The options are plenty and I know you won't be disappointed with this one.  Available now at the Swank round, grab this one while it's hot!


Deets:

Top & Skirt: Abigail's

Heels: Breathe

Hair: Doux

Body: Maitreya

Head: Genus

Pose: FoxCity

Location: Alice's Wonderland

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...