Monday, January 27, 2020

Baller


The Look Event is up and rolling and I hope you'll rush there to grab this outfit!  From Abigail's it's their Ursa ensemble and let me just say, I love it!  Sporty in styling, it's sure to see you on the courts or at the shops.  Tank style top with contrasting piping, paired with matching leggings with added contrasting stripes.  Coming in 12 whopping solid colors in both the top and leggings, contrasting seam colors, along with 5 prints for the top, you girl, have options!  Head over to Look today and let them know I sent you!


Deets:

Top & Leggings: Abigail's

Hair: Pr!tty

Arm Bands: Code 5

Bracelets & Rings: AvaWay & Meva

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa

Pose & Prop: DK'G

Location: Storybook Estates

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...