Wednesday, February 12, 2020

BURN BABY BURN


Who loves an exclusive?  THIS girl!  So it's with great excitement that I announce this exclusive from Ahlure!  Out now at the EBP Sinner and Saint Event, from February 6th - 29th,  is their amazing Tigress ensemble!  Consisting of lots of strappy goodness and bikini-esq pieces along with included boots, there is a lot of sexiness here!  Each piece (skirt, top and boots) come with individual huds for full customization and 8 color options.  I myself am searching for the perfect venue and event to wear this to.  Wish me luck and I'll see YOU out there in this too!
  

Deets:

Outfit & Boots: Ahlure

Hair: Limerence

Collar: Cae

Armbands: Code 5

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa

Pose: Way

Backdrop: The Bearded Guy

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...