Friday, May 8, 2020

These boots...


I do so love exclusive items!  It allows me to feel unique and in knowing that there are limited numbers of an item I'm wearing.  And this set makes me think that I can be exactly that.  Ahlure has come out with their Kendra outfit, consisting of a semi exclusive jacket (limited numbers released), skirt, and boots.  The extensive color huds are available for each piece and the jacket can be color blocked to your heart's creative desire.  The details on the boots are amazing and the leather looks soft and supple.  Pull these on and WALK.  Available at the mainstore now.


Deets:

Jacket, Skirt, & Boots: Ahlure

Hair: Emotions

Dermal Piercings: Cynful & Bubble

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa

Pose: FoxCity

Location: Ocean Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...