Monday, November 13, 2017

Confidence



I’ll be honest; I’m not sure I can properly convey how extremely sexy and sultry this piece is.  By Pin Up, it’s the Sarah Lace Lingerie that comes in black, as I’m wearing, along with white and lilac.  The subtle sheerness is perfect and the high cuts in the front and back, add that sex appeal every man/woman wants to see on their partner.  It’s just pure sexiness.  Did I say sexy?  Available now at the November round of FitMesh Designers Expose, this hot number is worth every linden. 
Deets:
Lingerie: Pin Up Sarah Lace Lingerie, FitMesh Designers Expose
Hair: Vanity Hair
Collar: Real Evil
Pose: Prestige Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...