Monday, November 13, 2017

Fall Reflection


Like many I’m sure, I’ve seen the WellMade brand before.  I’ve yet to experience any of her creations until now and wow, I am impressed!  This wonderful little crop sweater is amazingly textured and comes with a full color hud, allowing you to color the collar, sweater and buttons separately.  It’s really perfect for fall and still has that sex appeal so many of us girls are after.  This awesome Gisela Crop Sweater is available at the November round of FitMesh Designers Expose.  I’d highly recommend checking out WellMade, she’s doing some exceptional things. 
Deets:
Sweater: WellMade, FitMesh Designers Expose
Pants: Just Because
Shoes: Empire
Hair: Vanity Hair
Location: The Trace, Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...