Monday, June 25, 2018

Here comes the rain again...raining on my head like a memory.


"When you are ready for some romance put on this sweet and sexy lingerie, grab your partner, and.... well the rest is up to you!"  That's exactly what fashion creator Salty has to say about her latest, 
Make me Feel lingerie.  And frankly, I couldn't agree more!  Featuring delicate lace and sheer body, that just shows a hint of skin, it screams sexy!  You're going to have fun in this one, I guarantee it.  Available now at The Creative Spark Event until June 30th, you have your choice of some lovely pastel colors-"pastels" being the theme of the event.  I find you simply can't go wrong with Salty.  She has quickly become a favorite and I want her to be a favorite of yours too.  
So hurry to the mainstore and scoop up yours today!


Deets:

Lingerie: Salty

Hair: BarberyYumYum

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose: CV Poses

Location: Mesmeric Cover, UnderDaSea

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...