Tuesday, June 19, 2018

It's all a fairytale.


Sometimes I need a bit of whimsy in my life and this little dress adds it for me in this moment. By Salty, it's their Just a Girl dress, in teal.  Ruffles, flowers and a flowy feel, I'm finding it's absolutely perfect.  Coming also in green, pink and taupe, you have choices.  
Fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Physique and Maitreya.  
Available now at the Salty mainstore, I'd suggest heading there now to pick up your bit of whimsy.


Deets:

Dress: Salty

Hair: Ploom

Heels: ROC

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose: Prestige Poses

Location: StoryBrooke Gardens

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...