Tuesday, June 12, 2018

It's all about the eyes.


Ask anyone who knows me, I'm constantly on the hunt for "the perfect" eyes.  
I've got so many sets of eyes, I'm not even sure I've looked at them all. Ironic, yes?  So you can imagine my excitement when Inevitable Madness added new eyes to their line up.  Today I'm featuring their Photo Filter Eyes, coming in Catwa, Omega, Lelutka and standard mesh.  Both large and small are included so you can choose which works best for you.  The best way to describe them is a film-like smokey gray.  Very different and something that I'm really liking.  
Available now through June 30th at the Twisted Sockdolanger Relay for Life Event.  
Head over now to not only pick up these great eyes but to support a great cause.  It's really a win/win!


Deets:

Eye Applier: Inevitable Madness

Hair: Exile

Head Addornment: Belle Epoque

Pose: CV Poses

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...