Monday, July 2, 2018

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.


I have a confession and it's a big one.  Not only am I addicted to hair, shoes and eyes, I can officially add makeup to that line-up.  Never being one to change my makeup, I've found myself obsessively changing those things up now.  
Eyeshadow, lipstick, blushes, even eyelashes.  
It's become BAD.  The silver lining?  Booty's Beauty, and I couldn't be more excited to be showcasing her 
Queenly Eyeshadow and Sugared Lipstick.  
As a creator, it's clear she has a steady hand, a sharp eye and a talent for knowing what's in and now.  Her Sugared Lipstick comes in a plethora of colors-12 to be exact-so whatever your mood, dark red?  Light pink?  Slate gray?  This applier has your lips looking their very best.  Made for Catwa, she's also included a handy "clear" hud to make changing things easy and painless.  I'm also showing her Queenly Eyeshadow.  I've selected this sultry pinkish brown.  
The smoky corners add depth and the bottom liner is spot on for framing the eyes.  Also in 12 eye popping colors, this is a fun applier.  Made for Catwa, it also comes with the clear hud. 
Available now in Booty's Beauty mainstore, I'm excited to lead you the way to a new look for you!


Deets:

Eyeshadow Applier: Booty's Beauty

Lipstick Applier: Booty's Beauty

Hair: Exxess

Head: Catwa, Lona

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...