Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Welcome home.


I'm excited to be showcasing Salty today with her exclusive Havana dress, available now at the Dazzle event.  Affordably priced at $75 linden for each of the 6 colors she's offering.  Here I'm wearing the teal color, but it also comes in dusk, gold, green, purple and rose.  Generally speaking, my wardrobe does not contain many dresses that show my midriff and now, with this dress, I'm questioning why.  This is really a hot dress and perfect for clubbing or a music venue on the beach.  And with it's affordability, you can pick up one of each color!  
Fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya and Physique.  


Deets:

Dress: Salty

Hair: Limerence

Heels: Essenz

Body: Maitreya

Head: Lelutka, Simone

Pose: BellePoses

Location: Mystic Timbers

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...