Thursday, November 29, 2018

An Apple a Day


Great things are coming with the start of December!  The Avenue opens for it's newest round and I'm excited to say this amazing dress from Abigail's will be available-it's simply stunning!  I'm already in love with it and am trying to figure out how I can wear every color in the next few weeks. 
No matter if I'll be shoveling snow, I'm IN this dress!  Named Isadora, it features a lovely lace bodice that crawls up to around the neck and with the hip side slits, showing leg?  Ooo lala.  
Ever classy in it's overage, it will still keep you sexy.  And of course as is Abigail's style, you'll have 14 colors to choose from, purchased individually or in my favorite way, the fatpack.   With it being original mesh, you will be asked where you shop and I hope you brag all about it! 
Fitted for Belleza, Slink and Maitreya, may all you women flock to The Avenue!


Deets:

Dress: Abigail's

Hair: Tableau Vivant

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Apple Prop: Dutchie

Pose: Ex-Posed

Location: Boudoir

#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...