Friday, November 30, 2018

Noodles


ONE more day!  December 1st is tomorrow and this means the latest and greatest round at The Versus Event begins!  I'm pretty excited for everyone to see what it has to offer because I'm sure you'll find something you must have.  One such item I think will fall in that category is this new Charme hair I'm featuring.  Called Juliet, it invokes a real sense of romance.  The braid curving around the top and cascading down the side is sensual and sweet all entwined into one.  With the standard color options, Blondes, Browns, Reds, along with Fantasy and Monotones, you're sure to find the color that suits you.  Also, it comes with both a breast version and normal, something I really appreciate creators including when it comes to hair.  
You just simply won't be disappointed with this lovely option for your romantic days and nights.


Deets:

Hair: Charme

Top: Mimikri

Collar: Cae

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose & Props: Soy

Location: 4 Horsemen MC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...