Thursday, November 1, 2018

And the rain came down.


I'm lucky enough to live in an area of the country (United States) that does not get snow during the winter months.  What I do experience however, is rain.  And some years, lots of it.  I try not to complain too much because it's needed but I'd bet a million dollars that it would be easier to do that if I had this ensemble by Salty.  Her Ladybug dress, boots and umbrella are both cheery and sweet and really?  Who doesn't love boots that look like giant ladybugs?  Coming in three colors priced at $125L a piece, they are made for Belleza, Slink and Maitreya.  Available at the Dazzle Event, head there now and be ready for when the rain comes down.


Deets:

Dress, Boot & Umbrella: Salty

Hair: Limerence

Collar: Cae

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona


#secondlife #slfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...