Monday, November 5, 2018

Eye Candy


I received some new releases from Booty's Beauty that I'm excited to talk about today!  
I'm wearing her lovely Angelic Lashes, that I think are going to be my new go-to lashes.  Coming in 3 densities you can go from business to glam with the click of the hud.  Made for Catwa.
Also featured here are Booty's eye popping Candy Coated eyeshadow.  With an expansive hud containing 12 colors, this palette will keep you not only busy but stylish.  Omega applier.
Last, I've coated my lips with her Rose Petal lipstick colors and they are fantastically lucious and shiny.  12 colors on the hud you have options here.  Omega applier.
All available at Booty's Beauty Mainstore.  Venture over, pick these up and see what else she has to offer.  You can never go wrong with Booty's Beauty.


Deets:

Eyeshadow, Eye Lashes, Lipstick: Booty's Beauty

Eyes: Song

Skin: Insol

Hair: Limerence

Collar: Cae

Top: Ricielli

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose: STUN

#secondlife #slfashion


No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...