Tuesday, November 27, 2018

But I HAVE been a good girl...


They say half the battle to combating an addiction is admitting that you actually have an addiction.  So I admit, I have a Gacha addiction. I get caught up in "One More Pull" and "I Just HAVE To Have That!"  Well, I'm here to tell you that for the month of December, The Versus Event has a great Gacha available, and just in time for the Christmas Season!  From LB, it's a "Santa" outfit, with dress, heels, necklace and hat.  Coming in 6 colors, with the customary red being the rare.  
I'm featuring the beautiful silver and the rare heels that come with fishnet stockings.  
These alone are a must have!  Fitted for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink.  
Try your luck and do a few $50L pulls and come away with a great holiday outfit.  
At The Versus Event starting on December 1st and running through to the 30th.  I'll see you there!

Available here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Amethyst%20Cove/152/175/29

Deets:

Dress, Necklace & Heels w/Stockings: LB

Hair: Magika

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Location: Iron Maiden Cove
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Univers/125/143/38

#secondlife #slfashion



No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...