Monday, November 26, 2018

Floral


I'm excited to announce that for the month of December, I'll be featuring items from the 
Versus Event.  Starting December 1st and running until December 30th, there's ample time to browse and purchase.  One such item that should be on your list is this amazing tattoo from Kira Tattoo.  While I'm not one to necessary sport one, this tattoo has me thinking otherwise.  Delicate flowers adorn your hip and up onto your torso, elegantly accentuating the breast.  
It's really quite lovely and appropriately named Sensual Pretty.  
Appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and Omega.  I'll expect to see many of you featuring this stunning piece.


Deets:

Tattoo: Kira Tattoo

Hair: Besom

Collar: Cae

Heels: Essenz

Body: Maitreya

Head: Catwa, Lona

Pose: Fragile

#secondlife #slfashion





1 comment:

If I Were a Portal

 Myles Harvy, Couture by Design has a release at the Girls Heaven event, the Emilia Chained dress.  Consisting of two pieces, the skirt adds...